Sunday, December 20, 2009

we went out last night...

Photobucket
I usually change two or three times getting ready to go out. 
Then take it off to do my hair and make up, and then get 
dressed again. But last night I somehow got my outfit right 
the first time, and it was so comfortable I didnt change out 
of it before doing my hair and make up. And not to toot
my own horn here, but I really like it. Simple and casual, 
and it looks effortless. I don't like wearing dresses out at 
night, it looks like you are trying to hard/ give a fuck. I like (knit)
dresses for the work week because they are the most comfortable).
Going out at night I like to look very casual and like 'oh yah I 
stopped in for a few drinks after running errands'. I know I'm weird.
Photobucket
Here's a close up of my london sole gold flats. And the new kitten, CJ. They are
starting to get some wear and tear, and I'm sad because I want them to last a long time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm wearing my bangs longer, and parted in the middle. It's a nice change from 
side swept bangs that I've had for years. Oh, and I swear, I am never drinking 
tequila again, I thought I learned the first time, but this second time will stick. 
I swear.

No comments: