Sunday, March 1, 2009

mascara.

i guess i'll call this my favorite and least favorite mascara.

good one

The mascara i'm really liking right now is 'colossal volum' express' by Maybelline. Today i got a two pack for $6.99 (target often has special packaging/ deals).  It usually retails for like $6.29
Photobucket
The brush is just your traditional mascara wand, but a bit plumper.
Photobucket
Just one coat, and my lashes already look thick and full.  But i think the best thing about this mascara is that it's really buildable. I'll let it set for a while in between coats, and i can do about 4 or 5.

crappy one

Givenchy PHENOMEN'EYES
I got this from Sephora a few months ago after seeing many adds for it, and thinking the new crazy wand looked promising. It's supposed to curl and separate lashes. It doesn't claim anything about volume (which i ushally look for), so yah i guess i just bought it for the wand.
Photobucket
I can only put on two coats at most, because anything after that, my lashes just clumped and almost drooped down.  So i can never really get the big, full lashes i'm looking for. Also, this mascara never dries, it always stays tacky, which is very strange to me.
Photobucket
I guess this mascara is alright? I'd never buy it again or anything. And i'm sorry but for $28, you should get perfect lashes, and it should double as a floatation device.
Photobucket

No comments: