Sunday, July 13, 2008

Latest Ebay purchase

I really got lucky with these pair of London Sole ballet flats. I won them for like $60.00. Which is so good for shoes that ushually retail from like $175- $200. I think this is like my 7th pair of London sole / French sole shoes I've gotton off ebay. They are cut so well and the shape is so perfect, and you can totally tell the difference from like just a pair of ballets flats you pick up from the mall. These look expensive and very dainty.

I've been wearing them for years and I'm still in love with them. A good ballet flat seriously goes with anything. And if you get a black pair you really get your money's worth because you can wear them even more, without ever looking boring or the same. I'm pretty sure French sole and London sole are they same company? I not positive.

http://www.londonsole.com/

http://www.frenchsoleshoes.com/index.php


These pair are super cute with leopard print and gold piping/ bow in front. I can't wait to wear them with my black skinny jeans, and like a cute simple tank top.

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments: